Edible Fetus

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Motorhead LIVE!


Back in the day, during the "Operation Rock 'N Roll" our with Motorhead, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Dangerous Toys and Metal Church, I was fortunate enough to score backstage passes at Great Woods in Mansfield, Mass. I was absofuckinglutely psyched and looking forward to meeting the Priest guys, Cooper and, of course, Lemmy.

So, I go backstage and, lo and behold, no Cooper or Priest. I looked aorund in disappointment at the B-Team I was left with (no offense to Church and Toys, I loved and love ye both, but let's face it, you were no Judas Priest) and then, out of the corner of my eye I caught a welcome glimpse of Lemmy Fucking K!!! He was sitting at a table beneath an umbrella, drink and smoke in hand and was, by far, one of the nicest, most amiable folks I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I came away with no Priest or Cooper autographs, but I did (and still have) go away with a picture of myself with Lemmy.

Rock And Fucking Roll...

This is a bootleg with an odd set list from 1983 at the Sheffield University on June 9....

Enjoy.
http://rapidshare.de/files/14210389/MH-Live_In_Sheffield_1983-1.zip
http://rapidshare.de/files/14212522/MH-Live_In_Sheffield_1983-2.zip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home